feature request #8196
feature request #7975: Implement a block to display name relations
display ortographic corrections in name relations as 'corrected name: <nameCache>'
ortographic corrections are to be displayed as last entries in the name relations:
- corrected name: [footnote keys]
There can be two foot notes which are
- the Relationship.reference .ruleConsidered and .referenceDetail
- the nomenclatural reference of the corrected name
#9 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-dataportal|ef686dd8e7c670f958e414ee6809803cc4807882.
#19 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
- % Done changed from 50 to 60
I now changed
text of the according term representation (1cbb3aac-afec-4770-bc59-006f20d65e0e') to "corrected name"
@Henning: Please review if the result in the dataportal is as expected and can you provide me with an example link?
#21 Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
correct: Planothidium victorii
to be corrected: Planothidium victori
The relation is clearly shown and the full dataset is only displayed unter the correct name. This ticket can be closed.