- Registered on: 07/22/2016
- Last connection: 10/06/2020
- 05:25 PM Edit bug #9240: nomenclatural status missing in name and registration page
- Yes, it can be closed. The examples in PhycoBank are displayed perfectly.
- 02:42 PM Edit feature request #9209: name page, registration page: show annotations for names and fieldunits
- Example: http://phycobank.org/102598
- 06:18 PM Edit feature request #9209 (Feedback): name page, registration page: show annotations for names and fi...
- The annotations looks good, and the indicees are placed correctly. Some cache issues in references are remaining, but...
- 12:29 PM Edit bug #9230 (New): Type in preparation of a published name displayed in PhycoBank Portal
- Similar problem to the already solved one with displayed unpublished names related to published names.
- 07:38 PM Edit task #9227 (Worksforme): corrected entry cannot be saved
- Kind of Unit can be added in Vaadin,
if (1) this is the first step before
(2) editing other parts and (3) saving th...
- 10:58 AM Edit task #9227: corrected entry cannot be saved
- 10:33 AM Edit task #9227: corrected entry cannot be saved
- http://phycobank.org/7587 (Import of a 1999 published entry)See screen shot
In TaxEDITor the addition was possible...
- 05:08 PM Edit task #9227 (Worksforme): corrected entry cannot be saved
- Entry from 1999 is missing the mandatory entry Kind of Unit = Specimen.
Action: Add Editorial note "PhycoBank (17 ...
- 02:33 PM Edit task #9201: Titelcache creation for nested collections - DISCUSS
- Example in Test-PhycoBank
Given A. Kohlbecker has stored his samples at two places:
- 05:20 PM Edit feature request #8850 (Feedback): Show annotations for DerivedUnits (Fieldunits etc) in Registrat...
- Interesting solution. There is something resolved.
But how can you decide if the note is related to the field unit...
Also available in: Atom