- Registered on: 07/22/2016
- Last connection: 04/14/2021
- 06:38 PM Edit bug #9468: specimen type of existing name cannot be saved
- Checked it in the Test system. The described error does not occur anymore. The ticket can be closed.
(Maybe it occur...
- 10:22 PM Edit bug #9568: TypeSpecimenEditor: Selection of a reference of an typified image
- Selection of a reference of an typified image in the TypeSpecimenEditor works now as expected, thanks. The ticket can...
- 10:28 AM Edit bug #9568 (Closed): TypeSpecimenEditor: Selection of a reference of an typified image
- Vaadin TypeSpecimenEditor (Test as well as production):
With change of the typification reference with preselected...
- 10:10 PM Edit feature request #9496 (New): Handling fossil taxa
- unsure how to do this.
PhycoBank need a "fossil" flag.
Where to place this?
In databases, a name is flaged as f...
- 10:06 PM Edit feature request #9495 (New): Handling ISSN and ISBN if a publication is hard copy and electronic
- ISSN should be supplemented by a eISSN field
ISBN should be supplemented by a eISBN field
Field name to be discus...
- 10:01 PM Edit feature request #9494 (Closed): Improve UI: Selection of ranks in Name Editor
- The normal usecase is that 95% of name registrations are using just 5 ranks.
Some ranks in the selection are irrelev...
- 09:46 PM Edit bug #9493 (New): Duplicate of species epithet when an existing species name is used for typification
- After selection of an existing species name for typification, the selection of species epithets in the Name editor sh...
- 07:50 PM Edit feature request #9492: Improve NameStatus in UI - new
- "Icn Shenzhen 2017" is not needed for PhycoBank
ICN is not the title
the year of publication is 2018
This is a...
- 07:21 PM Edit feature request #8981: Improve NameStatus in UI
- This ticket can be closed.
new ticket: #9492
- 07:19 PM Edit feature request #9492 (New): Improve NameStatus in UI - new
- Follow up zu #8981
Currently the fields are shown:
Status type // Reference // Reference detail // Rule considere...
Also available in: Atom