You should read the following documents when developing with CDM based software.
Cdm Platform release¶
How-To and FAQs (General)¶
We use Apache Maven 2.2.1 to build the CDM library. Maven version 3.0 is not yet supported.
- Check the Maven FAQ for hints & tips
- Maven installation instructions #Installation_Instructions (Please make sure to install version 2.2.1 and not 3.0)
- Maven in 5 Minutes helps you getting started.
- Maven: The Definitive Guide gives you all the details.
Source control management¶
- Subversion wiki page index
- On the EDIT svn (URL, layout, etc): DeveloperTools#Subversion
- Mirroring Subversion Repositories
- Subversion Installation on Debian Etch
- Git getting started
- An efficient workflow for working with git flow
- Git Svn workflow and cheat sheet
- Debugging Git commands
- Trying out git
- On undoing, fixing, or removing commits in git
- Dealing with line endings see also http://adaptivepatchwork.com/2012/03/01/mind-the-end-of-your-line/
- Git tools
- #4897: Setup jenkins jobs for using git flow
Git - Branching Models¶
- Alternatives (with 5-star rating)