Check if related feature data is cleared when supported facts type is changed
- Set a feature to support quantitative data and assign recommended measurement units, statistical measures and recommended modifiers.
- Change the feature to not support quantitative data
- Check if the recommended measurement units, statistical measures and recommended modifiers are removed from the term.
It is not removed when doing this.
#4 Updated by Patrick Plitzner 15 days ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
Andreas Müller wrote:
We may want to implement hard or soft validation for this. Maybe also an update script to remove existing data (if it exists).
@Andreas: Should we convert this into a cdm ticket? This would best be done on model level, wouldn't it?
#7 Updated by Andreas Müller 15 days ago
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
Katja, could you please check how we do these "model validations" in terms of e.g. nomenclatural code changes in TaxonName. I think there is also at least 1 more place where we do this. We should define a common strategy how to handle these in UIs.
Additionally we should define (soft?) validations to avoid persisting such unwanted states.