Update list of type designation status which allow an explicit source
This list is currently returned by transient method TypeDesignationStatusBase.isLectotpye().
Currently it contains only real lectotypes but sources are also available for
(additional to Lectotype, Isolectotype, Paralectotype, SecondStepLectotype)
(additional to Lectotype, Subsequent Designation, Present Designation)
- Related to bug #8141: explicitSource as additional attribute for TypeDesignationStatus added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
in #9301 Henning
pointed out that: "paralectotype (enabled)-> reference should be disabled like the other paratypes"
that is it should be removed from the list of type status in
- Related to feature request #9301: SpecimenTypeDesignationEditor: Add fields for citation and citationDetail added
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Wolf-Henning Kusber
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Paralectotypes have been removed now. So I guess we can close this ticket.
Also available in: Atom