feature request #8139
[Rule] Validate lectotype sources
Lectotypes and some other type status allow an additional source which mentions in which source the lectotypification took place. This is allowed only for certain type designation status.
We need a validation rule to validate if a type designation has a "lectotype" source but the according status does not allow such a source.
- Related to feature request #8017: TypeDesignations need sources additional to lectotypifcation sources added
- Target version changed from Validation Framework 1.0 to CDM UML 5.5
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Related to bug #8140: Update list of type designation status which allow an explicit source added
- Related to bug #8141: explicitSource as additional attribute for TypeDesignationStatus added
Also available in: Atom