Remaining issues for using relationship DTO webservice in portal
for details see #7658
- taxonrelation footnotes missing (see #7658#note-51 for details)
- sort order of the relations (see #7658#note-46 for details) The expected sort order is:
- pro parte/partial synonyms,
- then invalid designations,
- then MANs
- followed (or including?) pro parte/partial MAN
- and finally concept relationships.
- links to related taxa (new) - before the refactoring the related concepts were linked, at least for real concept relationships we should again do this, needs discussion if we also want this for ppSyns, MANs, and inval desigs. (maybe configurable?)
- related issue for formatting MAN search results: #7771
- identifier links missing when footnote is created in MANs code part: #7778
#16 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 6 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Andreas Kohlbecker wrote:
The sort order seem to have problems. Is this an regression or has this point be missed?
The sort order is fixed now. The correctness is approved by the test which has been adapted to meet the requirements from the ticket description.