validation of ToOneRelatedEntityCombobox not working
ToOneRelatedEntityCombobox set to required are not validated when the editor is comitted.
validation is only triggered when
LazyComboBox.setValue() is called, this however happens not when the selection is initially empty.
We need to be able to validate empty selections: Nomenclatural references are required in the TaxonName editor in the phycobank application
fix #7245 fixing validation of ToOneRelatedEntityCombobox and re-enabling TaxonNamePopupEditorMode.REQUIRE_NOMENCLATURALREFERENCE
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from Release 4.14 to Release 5.0
- Priority changed from New to Priority14
- Target version changed from Release 5.0 to Release 5.1
- Target version changed from Release 5.1 to Release 5.2
- Target version changed from Release 5.2 to Release 5.3
- Target version changed from Release 5.3 to Release 5.4
- Target version changed from Release 5.4 to Release 5.5
- Priority changed from Priority14 to Highest
This issue becomes more important now that blocking registrations are created. Names with missing nom. references cause broken registrations.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
Please review once the test-server is updated
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Name can not be saved without a referene, warning is fine.
Also available in: Atom