From 08/04/2016 to 09/02/2016
- 11:42 PM feature request #6041 (Feedback): Change the label of "Set as basionym of homotypical group"
- I am not convinced yet that this is correct. Therefore I think we need to discuss this during the next user meeting.
- 02:41 PM bug #6046 (Duplicate): Save button not enabled after factual data delete
- 02:11 PM bug #6052 (New): Implement Comparator for Type Designations
- Currently the order of type designations is unordered. We should implement a comparator to have a fixed order.
- 01:21 PM bug #6032 (Feedback): Name parser support for hybrid ranks
- >non-hybrids: "Berberis aggregata aggregata" with rank Variety is parsed as "Berberis aggregata var. aggregata"
- 11:49 AM bug #6030 (Resolved): Name parser support for genus hybrids
- Applied in changeset edit-svn|r28914.
- 10:36 AM bug #6049: Improve (area) filter handling for selection dialogs
- Check: what happens if datasource is changed
- 09:29 AM bug #6049 (Resolved): Improve (area) filter handling for selection dialogs
- Applied in changeset edit-svn|r28913.
- 09:55 AM bug #6051 (New): Add toggle button for simple details view for names
- to switch between simple and advanced view with just one click we need a toggle button like in media details view
- 09:53 AM feature request #6050 (Feedback): provide the possibility to choose the fields of the simple deta...
- It should be possible to choose the displayed fields of the name details view in the preferences.
- 05:02 PM bug #6049 (In Progress): Improve (area) filter handling for selection dialogs
- 01:42 PM bug #6049 (Closed): Improve (area) filter handling for selection dialogs
vermutlich finde ich nur die entsprechende Preferences Einstellung nicht.
Wenn ich in der Kuba Checklist...
- 11:48 AM bug #6046 (Duplicate): Save button not enabled after factual data delete
- If factual data are deleted the save button is not enabled but should.
- 07:34 AM bug #6045 (Resolved): NPE when using TaxonNaturalComparator
- Applied in changeset edit-svn|r28904.
- 04:11 PM bug #6045: NPE when using TaxonNaturalComparator
- The NPE should be fixed with the attached revision. But I am not sure what the correct natural ordering of taxa looks...
- 04:05 PM bug #6045 (Closed): NPE when using TaxonNaturalComparator
- When sorting a taxon hierarchy like the following:
* * Abies
* `- ...
- 11:09 AM bug #6038 (Feedback): [Redmine] NoScript detects CrossSiteScritping for Redmine
- I think that this is a false positive xxs detection of NoScript.
Patric, please can you further investigate this i...
- 11:32 AM feature request #6043: Name export for JACQ
- For a first fast result created an sql query:
tnb.genusOrUninomial as genus, tnb.specificEpi...
- 11:31 AM feature request #6043 (New): Name export for JACQ
- write a name export for JACQ to serve the following spec which corresponds with the according IPNI export:
- 03:27 PM bug #6042 (In Progress): Campanula portal TODOS
- 01:47 PM bug #6042 (Closed): Campanula portal TODOS
- * ~~Avoid -title cache generation not implemented- for citations in specimen table view~~
* Add default value (bar...
- 01:21 PM feature request #6041: Change the label of "Set as basionym of homotypical group"
- Applied in changeset edit-svn|r28863.
- 11:04 AM feature request #6041 (Resolved): Change the label of "Set as basionym of homotypical group"
- 10:39 AM feature request #6041 (In Progress): Change the label of "Set as basionym of homotypical group"
wir waren bei früherer Gelegenheit schon einmal übereingekommen, dass dieser Kontext-Menu-Befehl in all den...
- 03:30 PM bug #6040 (Duplicate): Move "Open in Checklist editor" to generic "Open in..." menu
- Note: You have to enable the checklist editor in the preferences
- 11:38 AM feature request #6039 (New): [DISCUSS] Order of specimen details view sections
- We should discuss where the sections "Taxon Associations", "Determinations" and "TypeDesignation" should be shown and...
- 10:15 AM bug #6038 (Rejected): [Redmine] NoScript detects CrossSiteScritping for Redmine
- I experienced this warning directly after logging in and when using one of my bookmarks which shows all my open issue...
- 02:31 PM feature request #6037: Allow intermediate commits in Excel import
- Hi Andreas,
can you please verify my implementation?
- 02:30 PM feature request #6037 (Resolved): Allow intermediate commits in Excel import
- Applied in changeset edit-svn|r28827.
- 02:28 PM feature request #6037 (Rejected): Allow intermediate commits in Excel import
- For developing purposes it is better to allow the Excel imports to commit after a batch of lines have been imported.
- 12:17 PM bug #6036 (New): Problems with deleting type names
- Split of #5490
mail of Walter:
Eine Art wurde sowohl als Typus einer Gattung als auch anschließend neu als Taxon ...
Also available in: Atom