From 07/20/2016 to 08/18/2016
- 03:11 PM Revision 1b6fc97e (taxeditor): fix #5988 Add Checklist Editor to generic "Open in..." menu
- 02:30 PM bug #6040 (Duplicate): Move "Open in Checklist editor" to generic "Open in..." menu
- 02:07 PM Revision a56c8dc5 (taxeditor): Set focus to search field for specimen editor
- 02:07 PM Revision adab7c46 (taxeditor): Fix potential NPE
- 02:00 PM Revision 88bb0ffb (taxeditor): fix #5796 Set focus to search field in bulk editor
- 12:16 PM Revision b1653604 (taxeditor): Fix multiple key exception for sequence->contigFile and
- 12:06 PM Revision 61151d12 (taxeditor): minor refactoring
- 12:06 PM Revision f8c5be88 (taxeditor): Fix potential "Widget is disposed" exception
- 11:56 AM Revision d783abbf (taxeditor): Fix endless loop in entity cache when opening "Inspect Active Session"
- 09:39 AM Revision c59462b2 (cdmlib): Remove @Ignore from test
- 03:51 PM Revision 777a1b03 (cdmlib): Fix merge problems
- 03:05 PM Revision 1bf155ea (cdmlib): fix #6001 Clean up multiple sourceNotLinked() methods
- 10:38 AM Revision e1207484 (cdmlib): Fix titlecache issues for specimen table in data portal
- - Use Link class for every link
- Open all links in new window
- 08:47 AM Revision 65a4de51 (cdm-dataportal): - Use Link class for every link
- - Open all links in new window
- 12:10 PM Revision 22244d5f (taxeditor): fix failing test
- 10:26 AM Revision 0a50c93b (cdmlib): smaller changes
- 10:16 AM Revision 0d19c47e (taxeditor): changes for gbif/abcd import from webservice
- 10:07 AM Revision 7681fbb3 (taxeditor): line endings again...
- 09:49 AM Revision 253ccd8a (cdmlib): specimen import changes
- 03:30 PM bug #6040 (Duplicate): Move "Open in Checklist editor" to generic "Open in..." menu
- Note: You have to enable the checklist editor in the preferences
- 03:26 PM Revision 5c228c71 (taxeditor): Fix specimen editor label provider for still images
- 03:20 PM Revision 66b0c98f (taxeditor): Import specimen scans with StillImage type
- 03:20 PM Revision 85396070 (cdmlib): Import specimen scans with StillImage type
- 03:19 PM Revision c7699d82 (cdmlib): Remove unneccesary casts
- 02:35 PM Revision 97278383 (taxeditor): ref #5305 Refactored combo elements
- 11:38 AM feature request #6039 (New): [DISCUSS] Order of specimen details view sections
- We should discuss where the sections "Taxon Associations", "Determinations" and "TypeDesignation" should be shown and...
- 10:15 AM bug #6038 (Rejected): [Redmine] NoScript detects CrossSiteScritping for Redmine
- I experienced this warning directly after logging in and when using one of my bookmarks which shows all my open issue...
- 05:50 PM Revision 224b66a3 (taxeditor): fix #5305 Set max width of combo elements to 50px
- 03:15 PM Revision a83b0d46 (taxeditor): ref #5348 Wrap text of taxon associations
- 01:08 PM Revision ed04d0e4 (taxeditor): fix #5348 Add "copy" context menu to taxon association details view
- 10:14 AM Revision 90c63a60 (cdmlib): ref #5448 Change abbreviation for unranked infraspecific rank
- 10:10 AM Revision 66a8c419 (taxeditor): simplify taxon association section code
- 01:35 PM Revision 1977e94a (taxeditor): Disable default handler for opening referencing objects view to avoid
- that menu item showing up in every context
- 11:28 AM Revision ef9f1df0 (taxeditor): ref #5348 Reduce space of taxon associations
- - Use generic open framework for double-click on list item
- 05:03 PM feature request #5616 (Feedback): Add the"Open in..." menu to taxon search
- 04:58 PM Revision 1d81ea4a (taxeditor): ref #5616 Add alternative to double click execution in search view
- - Opens either in name or bulk editor
- 04:35 PM Revision 222d6e76 (taxeditor): ref #5616 Fix possible NPE for BulkEditor inputs
- 04:25 PM Revision 12a605bc (taxeditor): ref #5616 "Open in bulke editor" for taxa in taxon search view
- 10:16 PM Revision 565df21b (cdmlib-apps): ref #6026 first basic import of types
- 02:31 PM feature request #6037: Allow intermediate commits in Excel import
- Hi Andreas,
can you please verify my implementation?
- 02:30 PM feature request #6037 (Resolved): Allow intermediate commits in Excel import
- Applied in changeset edit-svn|r28827.
- 02:28 PM feature request #6037 (Rejected): Allow intermediate commits in Excel import
- For developing purposes it is better to allow the Excel imports to commit after a batch of lines have been imported.
- 02:30 PM Revision 53067226 (cdmlib): fix #6037 per batch transction commit implemented for excel imports
- 12:17 PM bug #6036 (Closed): Problems with deleting type names
- Split of #5490
mail of Walter:
Eine Art wurde sowohl als Typus einer Gattung als auch anschließend neu als Taxon ...
- 10:58 AM Revision 956da1e4 (taxeditor): fix #5953 Save open/close states of detail view sections for specific
- data types
- 06:39 PM Revision ae5816a7 (taxeditor): Avoid double rendering of concept view
- 05:15 PM Revision 2d7d6704 (taxeditor): fix #5801 Make concept relations view work with taxon bulk editor
- 04:09 PM Revision 1a924f2f (cdmlib-apps): ref #6026 multiple improvements
- - better ranks for incertis sedis and old Classes
- Caveats as annotations
- 03:31 PM Revision ae2183bb (taxeditor): fix #5853 Support relationships in referencing objects view
- 03:18 PM Revision 799bc964 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Fix import of hybrid formula
- 02:20 PM Revision 4a61004b (cdmlib-apps): ref #5448 code cleanup
- 02:20 PM Revision 16c76ded (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Refactor hybrid name import/check
- 10:38 AM Revision d2a9d564 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Use SEQNUM as id column
- - enhance hybrid name check
- 07:52 AM Revision e7ed2bb6 (cdmlib-apps): ref #6026 multiple improvements
- - importing notes as annotations
- improved rank guessing
- solving performance problems related to classification ...
- 04:14 PM bug #6032 (Rejected): Name parser support for hybrid ranks
- The rank should be considered when parsing hybrid names like "Berberis aggregata aggregata × Berberis wilsoniae aggre...
- 03:37 PM bug #6031 (New): Name parser support for multiple hybrids
- Name parser should be able to parse names like "Betula humilis × pendula × pubescens"
- 03:35 PM bug #6030 (Closed): Name parser support for genus hybrids
- Currently the name parser is not able to parse names like "Orchis × Platanthera"
- 11:45 AM Revision e8f97f69 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Import genus hybrid formulas
- 10:21 AM Revision f261b330 (cdmlib-apps): ref #6026 multiple improvements
- - better handling of fossil taxa
- Authors spelling as misspellings
- fix related to publication year
- 08:26 AM task #6029 (Closed): trac resolution to redmine status mapping invalid for `wontfix` and `invalid`
- The resolution is migrated correctly to the redmine custom field `Resolution` but the `Status` always is closed, see ...
- 08:25 AM task #6028 (Closed): Post-migration (trac->redmine) fixes
- After the final migration from trac to redmine problems have been discovered which should have been solved during the...
- 08:05 AM task #6005: Create subprojects of EDIT platform components
- supproject created for cdmlib-app, for now only with one issue.
We should check the 'components' given to the cdmlib...
- 08:56 PM Revision 3cbc3bec (taxeditor): #5751 Try to fix dependency copy in taxeditor.wepapp (IX)
- 08:52 PM Revision 411d6090 (taxeditor): #5751 Try to fix dependency copy in taxeditor.wepapp (VIII)
- 08:26 PM Revision 81c49785 (taxeditor): #5751 Try to fix dependency copy in taxeditor.wepapp (VII)
- 07:17 PM Revision ecdf2b45 (taxeditor): #5751 Try to fix dependency copy in taxeditor.wepapp (VI)
- 07:10 PM Revision 32c7e878 (taxeditor): #5751 Try to fix dependency copy in taxeditor.wepapp (V)
- 07:01 PM Revision 38556693 (taxeditor): #5751 Try to fix dependency copy in taxeditor.wepapp (IV)
- 06:27 PM Revision 7de68329 (taxeditor): #5751 Try to fix dependency copy in taxeditor.wepapp (III)
- 06:23 PM Revision dbd1c8d4 (taxeditor): #5751 Try to fix dependency copy in taxeditor.wepapp (II)
- 04:48 PM Revision 11cf8ce2 (taxeditor): #5751 Try to fix dependency copy in taxeditor.wepapp
- 04:30 PM Revision 4cebdf13 (cdmlib-apps): #6026 import of taxa and names working
- 04:24 PM Revision efc0b0fa (taxeditor): Remove duplicate dependency to cdmlib-model in taxeditor.cdmlib
- 04:13 PM Revision bff672e1 (cdmlib): #5751 remove version numbers from cdmlib-db and some cleanup
- 03:20 PM Revision 13a5f154 (cdmlib): #5751 finish redo r28780
- * use cdmlib-test in persistence for 2 antrun plugin and hibernate3 plugin
- 03:15 PM Revision 40d434ac (cdmlib): #5751 Partly redo r28780,
- * remove com.mchange from cdmlib-remote-webapp test scope
* use cdmlib-db in persistence for 2 further plugins
- 02:51 PM Revision 16152631 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Support corner cases
- - SPI and KMB as ranks
- nomenclatural status type
- HYB name checking
- 02:51 PM Revision 602d7086 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Handle rank "SPI"
- 02:51 PM Revision 3d438891 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Import non-CDM ranks
- 02:51 PM Revision f91b0ef9 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Remove non-exisiting hybrid category
- 02:51 PM Revision b939e4ff (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Import HYB 'nf'
- 02:51 PM Revision eac0d277 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Import rank "SAM"
- 02:04 PM Revision b69a714e (cdmlib): #5751 further redo r28776, handle c3p0 via cdmlib-db in persistence
- 01:54 PM bug #6025 (New): Remaining open issues for cdmlib-db
- In #5751 a new cdmlib module cdmlib-db has been created.
In this ticket you find the remaining issues that still n...
- 01:51 PM Revision 2b813c8a (cdmlib): #5751 further redo r28776, add cdmlib-db to persistence and remote-webapp
- 01:20 PM Revision c2566123 (cdmlib): #5751 Partly redo r28776, add c3p0 and mchange to cdmlib-db
- * r28776 had been reverted due to problems, try to redo those parts that
do not create problems
- 08:01 PM feature request #5088 (Feedback): Redirect automatically to according page when search result has exactly one matching item
- As this is now required also by others (e.g. Cuba) we should start implementing as configurable feature
- 03:41 PM bug #6023: configuration problems with maven-antrun-plugin
- see branch **jdk18-compatibility**
- 02:49 PM bug #6023: configuration problems with maven-antrun-plugin
- This problem is related to
[using iajc with java 1.8 JDK — Comparator cannot be resolved to a type](http://stacko...
- 10:46 AM bug #6023 (Closed): configuration problems with maven-antrun-plugin
- ## Problems
Running `mvn clean install` with java 1.8 (oracle) on cdmlib fails in cdmlib-model with
- 03:41 PM Revision c637ed1c (cdmlib): #5751 changing scope of cdmlib-db to compile for testing - this is maybe not really needed
- 03:38 PM Revision 796730a2 (cdmlib): #6023 trying to replace the maven-antrun plugin my the maven-aspectj plugin - does not work:
- - compilation fails due to problems with generics
- 03:36 PM Revision 2c4ee628 (cdmlib): #6023 adding missing dependency spring-context-support for antrun aspectj
- 03:32 PM Revision 71890f03 (cdmlib): #6023 fixing broken file location of spring-aspects for aspectj
- 03:26 PM Revision b6196547 (cdmlib): # #5751 mchange-commons-java needs to match the version as defined in the c3p0/pom.xml
- - unsure if this is really needed but readded to better conform to pervious setup
- 03:09 PM Revision 83d01838 (cdmlib): Upgrading maven-jetty-plugin to a version compatible to jdk 1.8
- 03:09 PM Revision 4a551354 (cdmlib): #5751 Further cleanup for cdmlib-db and poms
- 03:06 PM Revision d2968d5d (cdmlib): #3868 Add nothovar. test
- 02:51 PM feature request #5999 (Duplicate): Go directly to taxon page if only 1 result is returned for search
- 01:49 PM bug #6024 (Closed): Fix blocking name relationships for replacement names
- 01:04 PM bug #6024: Fix blocking name relationships for replacement names
- Use tmp table
INSERT INTO _tmpBlockName (relId, rsID, bnID, rnID)
SELECT bnrel.id bnrelid, rs.id rsid,...
- 12:17 PM bug #6024: Fix blocking name relationships for replacement names
- ~~~ sql
SELECT tnb.id rnid, tnb.uuid, tnb.titleCache as replacementName, bn.titleCache as blockingName, rs.titleCach...
- 11:22 AM bug #6024 (Closed): Fix blocking name relationships for replacement names
- Find replacement names that do not have a blocking name relationship
SELECT tnb.id, tnb.uuid, tnb.titleCa...
- 10:32 PM Revision ccc14670 (taxeditor): #5751 Remove c3p0 dependency
- 04:02 PM Revision 0515d9fc (cdmlib): #5751 Adaptions to cdmlib poms to replace explicit drivers by cdmlib-db
- ... Replace explicit DB drivers versioning from cdmlib-parent pom
Forgot to add in previous merge
- 03:50 PM Revision 1c56dd72 (taxeditor): #5751 Remove explicit dependencies to DB drivers by cdmlib-db in poms
- 03:33 PM Revision 9824b51b (cdm-server): #5751 Remove explicit dependencies to DB drivers by cdmlib-db in CDM
- 03:23 PM Revision 6b693bbc (cdmlib): #5751 Adaptions to cdmlib poms to replace explicit drivers by cdmlib-db
- * Add c3po and mchange-commons-java to cdmlib-db
* Replace explicit DB drivers from cdmlib-persistence.pom by cdmlib...
- 12:55 PM Revision 7247a62e (cdmlib-apps): #6000 Use new CASUAL Method instead of deprecated INTRODUCED_ADVENTITIOUS
- 12:40 PM Revision 68c7d536 (cdmlib): #6000 fix missing default color
- 10:34 AM feature request #5999 (Rejected): Go directly to taxon page if only 1 result is returned for search
- This suggestion has already been discusses in the past, see #5088 and was rejected
- 05:46 PM Revision 145fc7c6 (cdmlib): #6000 Add static methods and uuids for new PAT terms
- 05:27 PM Revision 92ef0c45 (cdmlib-apps): Fixing strange dependency problem related to spring-orm version
- 05:13 PM Revision 5044803f (cdmlib): #6000 Add some new PresenceAbsenceTerms from Cyprus and Cuba
- * Invasive changed to naturalized invasive (Cyprus, according to Pysek)
* naturalized invasive: presence questionab...
- 05:13 PM Revision 8bec79dd (cdmlib-apps): Initial set of classes for the IAPT import
- 05:09 PM Revision fd5fd2c8 (cdmlib): #6000 Use new CASUAL Method instead of derpeacted INTRODUCED_ADVENTITIOUS
- 01:38 PM Revision cb67ca59 (cdmlib): #6000 Unify some PresenceAbsenceTerms (merge naturalized, rename adventitious -> casual, etc)
- 12:03 PM task #6021: Add 'mention' functionality
- Personally I am not so sure if we really need this.
- 10:50 AM Revision 90ec6419 (cdmlib-apps): removing build.xml
- 10:50 AM Revision 2b46bf5b (cdmlib-apps): gitignore
- 09:19 AM Revision 1e60fc7c (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Add "distinct" to SQL query as family table contains duplicate
- 05:13 PM Revision 35b4c4a3 (cdmlib-apps): removing build.xml
- 05:12 PM Revision 8c25844f (cdmlib-apps): gitignore
- 05:09 PM Revision 19369d9b (cdmlib-apps): Fixing repository settings and project group id
- 05:09 PM Revision 6ab8444c (cdmlib-apps): Fixing repository settings and project group id
- 03:53 PM Revision e38554be (taxeditor): line endings
- 03:30 PM Revision 310262a2 (cdmlib-apps): #5488 Improve import of family taxa
- - Load families in related object methods
- 12:01 PM task #6022 (New): Target Version select list hardly usable
- We have a lot of Versions (formerly Milstoneds on trac), The select list in the issue editor is too long to easily fi...
- 11:57 AM task #6021 (Rejected): Add 'mention' functionality
- 11:45 AM task #6020 (Closed): Consider replacing custom field 'keywords' by redmine_tags
- custom issue fields cannot be edited via the bulk edit function.
Maybe the [redmine_tags plugin](https://github.com/...
- 11:10 AM Revision e1d0ff38 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Fix hybrid import where specific epithets are not from same genus
- 11:09 AM Revision 04d95229 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Add family rank
- 11:08 AM task #6004 (Resolved): Fix wiki page Roadmap
- I found a solution by making use of the [redmine_wiki_lists plugin](https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_wiki_lis...
- 09:09 AM Revision a02150f9 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Fix hybrid import where specific epithets are not from same genus
- 09:01 AM Revision cc9d28ec (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Pass rank and nomenclatural code to name parser creation
- 08:22 AM task #6006: setup automatic refresh of repositories in Redmine
- Andreas Müller wrote:
> Andreas Kohlbecker wrote:
> > done for:
> > * edit svn with `/var/svn/edit/hoo...
- 08:11 AM Revision d4f17a57 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Import hybrid with more than 2 parents with protected titlecache
- 08:07 AM Revision 70f3e481 (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Add missing ranks to transformer
- 06:02 PM bug #6019 (Closed): Link to changeset does not work yet
- See http://dev.e-taxonomy.eu/redmine/issues/5420 which links to changeset r26712 in the comment from Cherian
- 05:03 PM task #6003: Cleanup redmine users
- Andreas Kohlbecker wrote:
> > * Maybe we should set Email notification for all locked users to "No events". I have d...
- 04:56 PM task #6003: Cleanup redmine users
- Andreas Müller wrote:
> Open issues:
> * Are the following users required?
> * trac (id = 10; author of 114 w...
- 04:28 PM task #6003 (Resolved): Cleanup redmine users
- Open issues:
* Are the following users required?
* trac (id = 10; author of 114 wiki_contents and wiki_content_v...
- 04:15 PM task #6003: Cleanup redmine users
- I tested and updated all existing users with the following queries. Delete duplicates and set inactive users to locke...
- 09:51 AM task #6003 (Closed): Cleanup redmine users
- 1. find users which are associated with tickets as *onwer*, *assignee*, etc
`select distinct u.* from issues i jo...
- 04:57 PM task #6006: setup automatic refresh of repositories in Redmine
- Andreas Kohlbecker wrote:
> done for:
> * edit svn with `/var/svn/edit/hooks/user-post-commit`
- 10:34 AM task #6006 (Closed): setup automatic refresh of repositories in Redmine
- This needs to be done for all repos in redmine:
- 04:43 PM Revision 9e2583cf (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Enhance taxon name check
- 04:42 PM Revision e3cf774c (cdmlib-apps): #5448 Fix import of families
- 03:17 PM feature request #6016 (Rejected): ICN rules in cdm validation framework implemented
- ICN rules specially relevant the for algae names are to be collected in ticket #6015
The resulting list of rule ar...
- 03:16 PM Revision 212e328c (taxeditor): missed to commit changes in search manager
- 01:36 PM bug #6007: Redmine: Wiki tables are not correctly mapped to new syntax
- Andreas Kohlbecker wrote:
> tables seem not (yet) to be supported [https://redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Redmin...
- 01:33 PM bug #6007: Redmine: Wiki tables are not correctly mapped to new syntax
- tables seem not (yet) to be supported [https://redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineTextFormattingMarkdown#Table...
- 01:21 PM bug #6007 (Worksforme): Redmine: Wiki tables are not correctly mapped to new syntax
- As an example see http://dev.e-taxonomy.eu/redmine/projects/edit/wiki/TCS
- 01:26 PM task #6008 (New): Fix broken UTF-8 characters
- Write a rake script to fix broken characters:
pages with broken broken characters:
- 10:14 AM task #6005 (Rejected): Create subprojects of EDIT platform components
- The issues related to platform components which have their own git repository should be managed in a separate subproj...
- 10:05 AM Revision 2f9b50b4 (cdmlib): Improve import report
- 09:54 AM task #6004 (Closed): Fix wiki page Roadmap
- The trac query macros which have been used in trac need to be replaced by equivalent functionality in redemine:
- 09:02 AM Revision 51188df7 (taxeditor): add session to bulk editor
- 07:31 AM Revision a8474132 (taxeditor): fix check active session
- 09:14 PM Revision 3fac85e9 (cdmlib): #5251 Fix Incorrect taxon source attachments
- 02:31 PM feature request #5999 (Duplicate): Go directly to taxon page if only 1 result is returned for search
- WG: Kann man die (in diem Kontext) unnütze Zwischenseite überspringen, wenn nur ein Treffer da ist?
For lucene s...
- 10:17 PM bug #5676: Sensu does not show up if no author exists for secundum reference
- Another example is "Elephantopus scaber" sensu FC-S & A&S which shows only "A&S" : http://portal.cybertaxonomy.org/f...
Also available in: Atom