feature request #5999
Go directly to taxon page if only 1 result is returned for search
WG: Kann man die (in diem Kontext) unnütze Zwischenseite überspringen, wenn nur ein Treffer da ist?
For lucene search this might be more difficult as the result is not necessarily exact but in percentage.
Maybe there exist a ticket already that I haven't found.
- Related to feature request #5088: Redirect automatically to according page when search result has exactly one matching item added
- Description updated (diff)
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from New to Rejected
This suggestion has already been discusses in the past, see #5088 and was rejected
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Rejected to Duplicate
- Target version deleted (
Unassigned CDM tickets)
Also available in: Atom