Remaining open issues for cdmlib-db
In #5751 a new cdmlib module cdmlib-db has been created.
In this ticket you find the remaining issues that still need to be handled correctly or are blocked by other issues.
1) Use cdmlib-db in cdmlib-test. Currently this is not yet possible as this creates problems with mysql-connector in cdmlib-remote-webapp. This is caused by or fixing is blocked by #6023.
One work-around solution could be to explicitly exclude mysql from cdmlib-db in cdmlib-test
2) In TaxEditor webapp the dependent db-driver libraries still need to be explicitly mentioned for dependency copy. Transitive copy is possible but then we have to remove all other dependencies explicitly from being copied. Maybe there is a more elegant solution.
#5751 Adaptions to cdmlib poms to replace explicit drivers by cdmlib-db
- Add c3po and mchange-commons-java to cdmlib-db
- Replace explicit DB drivers from cdmlib-persistence.pom by cdmlib-db
- Replace explicit DB drivers exclusions from remote-webapp.pom
- Replace explicit DB drivers from cdmlib-test.pom by cdmlib-db
- Replace explicit DB drivers versioning from cdmlib-parent pom