feature request #9005
Make the TaxonNode flags alternatives and change excluded notes to status notes
Currently we have unplaced, excluded and placement doubtful as flags.
It is expected that these neve occurr in parallel therefor they can be handled as enumeration. If in future it turns out that they are needed in parallel it can be changed to an enumset without bigger problems.
This way also the notes which are currently limited to be notes on the excluded flag could be extended to become general status notes.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Renamed excludedNote -> statusNote
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 20 to 50
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Update script works and functionality tested in TaxEditor.
- Precedes task #9036: Remove old TaxonNode.unplaced/doubtful/excluded columns added
- Related to feature request #9010: Display taxon node status excluded, unplaced, placement doubtful on taxon page and taxon tree and show taxon node status note and taxon node source on taxon page added
- Subject changed from Make the TaxonNode flags alternatives and change excludednotes to status notes to Make the TaxonNode flags alternatives and change excluded notes to status notes
Also available in: Atom