Clean implementation for permissions with combination of Taxonnode and other permissions
this is a follow up ticket for #8810.
With the actual implementation it is not possible to decide with one call whether the user has permissions on an entity in a subtree or not. Therefore we implemented the workaround in #8810.
Collection of possible usecases:
- The user has only permissions on factual data, but not on taxa
- The user has complete editor permissions on a subtree
- The user has complete editor permissions on a subtree and permissions on factual data for the whole db
- The user has permissions only on specific features
- A combination of 1. and 2.
#3 Updated by Andreas Müller 6 months ago
Please always add "related issues" to follow up tickets not only in ticket description. This way it is linked bedirectional.
Also assignee is missing but ticket is in 5.13. Either we put in in "Unassigned" or we assign it to someone and leave in 5.13. Is it decided that we fix it in 5.13?