feature request #8123
Make available features a DB preference
... also distinguish taxon facts, specimen facts and name facts.
Adapt this also in the local preferences.
Store them as positive lists (#8046).
Alternatively we could also use explicit term lists stored in CDM (#6794 and maybe others)
- Target version changed from Release 5.7 to Release 5.8
- Tags set to euro+med
- Target version changed from Release 5.8 to Release 5.10
Name facts and taxon facts are preferences available as local and db preference, at the moment there is no vocabulary with specimenFeatures. So I would close this ticket.
@Patrick, please review.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Patrick Plitzner
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
Updated by Patrick Plitzner over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
tested on nightly for local and DB prefs. works fine.
- Subject changed from Make available Features a DB preference to Make available features a DB preference
Also available in: Atom