feature request #7860
[Master] Remaining E+M editor issues
this is a follow up ticket for #7793 after release 5.4 for all open issues and some new issues.
- MAN show only sensu reference, doubtful informations, remove err. sec and details (configurable)
- PP remove rel sec, and details (configurable)
- Available Features should be a DB preference (#8123)
- Sources should be opened in details view and media should not be shown.
- last selected references should be ordered chronological
- allow multiselect in navigator to open a set of specific taxa (e.g. if a genus is very large) - #8047
- allow separate distribution status list for specific areas or area levels (e.g. area E+M (level E+M 1) only allows "endemic","not endemic" or "endemism undefined", while all other areas need the standard status list (AM: I think there is a ticket somewhere) #7920
- synonyms should be listed in a seperate column which is searchable (#8805)
- Allow filtering by OriginalSourceType (#4129)
NameRelations (see #7809)
- we should have a formater like for concept relations (=> AM)
- when creating a new author the cache is protected and in focus, but normally the user wants to enter atomised data.
- default entry for reference type should not be "generic" but "article"
- drop down menu should be longer
- "nomencl. title" should be „Abbreviated title“
- selection dialog for inReference of an article should show only journals
- Date published: Entering only the publishing year without opening the whole date field
- any media related views or sections should not be shown, also source type Primary Image Source should not be shown, best handle by general preference "show media" or similar label, similar to the "show specimen" preference