feature request #8017
TypeDesignations need sources additional to lectotypifcation sources
This is especially important for TextualTypeDesignations (#7470) as they are usually a citation from somewhere.
The lectotypification source only defines where a (lecto) type was defined, not where someone took the typification information from.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Subject changed from TypeDesignations need sources addtitional to lectotypifcation sources to TypeDesignations need sources additional to lectotypifcation sources
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
We may also want to rename the existing "citation" attribute. This will be doen within #6581
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Also available in: Atom