feature request #7428closed
Open issues for updating open data while subtree is updated
copied from #7065
- Open name editors are not checked for existing changes. When they are closed changes get lost. This is unwanted. Ask for saving before operation starts.
- Only name editors are updated but not e.g. bulk editors.
Updated by Katja Luther over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|4fff2d21dfed4ae1ba6c5106e7d59cdf2e82548c.
Updated by Patrick Plitzner over 3 years ago
- File picture547-1.png picture547-1.png added
- File picture547-2.png picture547-2.png added
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Katja Luther
Tested on nightly.
- Ask for saving before operation starts. -> this is fixed
- Only name editors are updated but not e.g. bulk editors. -> bulk editors are not updated
I opened a taxon in the name editor and in the bulk editor. Then I changed the sec reference.
The name editor was closed and re-opened but the bulk editor did not change still showing the old sec reference in the details view. Even worse, when running the search again, the title cache shows correctly in the bulk editor and in the details view but the "Secundum" still has the old value.
Closing and re-opening the bulk editor solved this problem and now everything is shown correctly.