fix dozer mapping after removal of synonym relations
the the dozer mapping file
/cdmlib-remote/src/main/resources/eu/etaxonomy/cdm/remote/dto/tdwg/mappings-deep.xml a per field mapping is defined for synonymRelations which is no longer valid after the removal of the synonym relations.
up to date dozer documentation if found at https://dozermapper.github.io/gitbook/
- Subject changed from fix docker mapping after removal of synonym relations to fix dozer mapping after removal of synonym relations
- Duplicated by bug #6948: OAIPMH service broken by NPE with verb=ListIdentifiers & set=taxon added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 4.10
- Description updated (diff)
The issue #6948 is fixed now, but the broken mapping needs to be reestablished. So this issue needs to be kept open until this is done.
- Tags set to oaipmh
- Priority changed from Highest to Priority12
- Target version changed from Release 4.10 to Reviewed Next Major Release
Even if duplicate issue is closed now this issue here can not yet be closed since its solution requires additional work.
- Priority changed from Priority12 to Priority09
Also available in: Atom