TaxonNameEditor: nomenclatural reference no longer selectable
after the changes that turn the nomenclatural reference into a
DescriptionElementSource (#9225, #6581) the nomenclatural reference is no longer selectable in the TaxonNameEditor
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the name editor (e.g for a new name)
- add a basionym
- try to select the nom ref.
--> the selection always is make empty since and a validation exception is thrown "This field is required ..."
- Related to feature request #9225: Make TaxonName.nomenclaturalSource a new DescriptionElementSource subclass added
- Description updated (diff)
this is actually a bug introduced with #9229 - implementation was incomplete.
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
- Target version deleted (
- Duplicates feature request #9229: TaxonNameEditor: use NomenclaturalStatusDTO to avoid data loading probems within setters in TaxonName added
- Duplicates deleted (feature request #9229: TaxonNameEditor: use NomenclaturalStatusDTO to avoid data loading probems within setters in TaxonName)
- Status changed from Duplicate to In Progress
- Target version set to Release 5.18
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
this should be fixed now, can you please review?
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Reference selectable for basionym, replaced synonym, and validation. The ticket can be closed.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom