Project

General

Profile

Actions

feature request #9225

closed

Make TaxonName.nomenclaturalSource a new DescriptionElementSource subclass

Added by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago. Updated almost 2 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Highest
Category:
cdm
Target version:
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Severity:
normal

Description

copied from #6581 and #9223

This is required for nomenclatural (detail) reference state change handling


Related issues

Related to EDIT - feature request #6581: Make all microreferenced references OriginalSourcesClosedAndreas Müller

Actions
Related to EDIT - feature request #9229: TaxonNameEditor: use NomenclaturalStatusDTO to avoid data loading probems within setters in TaxonNameClosedAndreas Kohlbecker

Actions
Related to EDIT - feature request #6589: Handle protologue as original source with URI linkClosedAndreas Müller

Actions
Related to EDIT - bug #9318: TaxonNameEditor: nomenclatural reference no longer selectableClosedAndreas Kohlbecker

Actions
Related to EDIT - feature request #9298: Preference for IDinSource, IdNamespace and original information in nomenclatural reference details viewNewKatja Luther

Actions
Blocks EDIT - bug #9223: make changes of nomenclatural references detectable again in TaxonGraphBeforeTransactionCompleteProcessResolvedAndreas Müller

Actions
Actions #1

Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago

Actions #2

Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago

  • Description updated (diff)
Actions #3

Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago

  • Blocks bug #9223: make changes of nomenclatural references detectable again in TaxonGraphBeforeTransactionCompleteProcess added
Actions #4

Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago

  • Status changed from New to In Progress
  • % Done changed from 0 to 40

This is implemented but there are still tests failing in vaading which seems to be related to this change.

Actions #5

Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 2 years ago

  • Related to feature request #9229: TaxonNameEditor: use NomenclaturalStatusDTO to avoid data loading probems within setters in TaxonName added
Actions #6

Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago

Actions #7

Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Andreas Kohlbecker
  • % Done changed from 40 to 50

I think the vaadin test are now fixed (?). So can we close this ticket?

Actions #8

Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 2 years ago

  • Related to bug #9318: TaxonNameEditor: nomenclatural reference no longer selectable added
Actions #9

Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago

Andreas Müller wrote:

I think the vaadin test are now fixed (?). So can we close this ticket?

??

Actions #10

Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago

  • Related to feature request #9298: Preference for IDinSource, IdNamespace and original information in nomenclatural reference details view added
Actions #11

Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Andreas Müller
  • % Done changed from 50 to 100

yes I also think that this ticket can be closed.
There might be still some cases in which LIEs might pop up but these issues will be handled independently from this ticket.

Actions #12

Updated by Andreas Müller almost 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from CDM UML 5.35 to Release 5.18
Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF