feature request #7660
Indicate the row state in a NAT table via symbols
This is needed for e.g. indicating that a row is a candidate for deduplication. For further discussion see #7518.
Also adapt symbol for deduplication target if possible.
#4 Updated by Patrick Plitzner over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|1f677abd3ea026eab1835f317828d8be5ad6bd65.
#6 Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
This is generally fixed and can be closed. But there are 2 open issues.
- The symbol for "set target" is blue and grey and therefore difficult to see when the line has the focus. But we have the symbol for this reason. So maybe there is a better symbol. The red cross "duplicate candidate" symbol is much better in these terms.
- The symbol is attached to a fixed column. If the order of the columns is changed by the user it might become "invisible". So maybe it is still a good idea to have the symbols in a separate column which preferably is fixed at position 1 if possible and is only for symbols related to the whole line/record.
#8 Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Check if a separate column can be used to indicate the row state in a NAT table to Indicate the row state in a NAT table via symbols
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Target version changed from Release 5.5 to Release 5.4
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
The row state is now indicated via symbol in title cache column. As described above a separate column would improve this. Copied this subtask to new ticket #7847.
Rename ticket to indicate what has been done until now.