feature request #9085
Improve deduplication of parsed names
Special methods have been implemented during E+M import for improved deduplication (references+authors) of parsed names.
There are still some open issues before this deduplication can be used in other context like TaxEditor name parsing.
- improve MatchStrategyFactory
- switch order of match parameters (in E+M the order was [full name, parsed name] but should be [parsed name, full name] to allow retrieving matches from the database
- improve handling of components like TimePeriod, LSID, etc.
- write tests on persistence level => #9157
- Related to bug #9081: Handle empty Partials correctly added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Target version changed from Release 5.15 to Release 5.18
- Copied to bug #9157: Further improve deduplication of names added
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Target version changed from Release 5.18 to Release 5.16
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
Open issues moved to #9157
- Has duplicate bug #1119: [PARSER] Duplicate inreferences created during parsing are NOT merged when data gets saved added
- Related to bug #7829: Improve deduplication of parsed names and references added
- Related to bug #6427: Improve Matching for Reference.title and abbrevTitle added
- Related to task #6417: [DISCUSS] Need and properties of a NomenclaturalReference class added
Also available in: Atom