feature request #9078
Handle name parsing and deduplication on server side
this is blocking #8857
- improvement of match strategies for parsed names (MatchStrategyFactory): #9085
- name matching on TaxonName level
- warning that nom. ref. (and authors) are referenced from elsewhere if exactly 1 more reference exists (the new record is not counted as reference as it is not persisted - maybe a general issue)
ref #9078 first server side implementation for parsing and deduplication of names
ref #9078 improve UpdateResult handling in CdmTransientEntityCacher
- include result entity to the updated objects
- load updated objects also if they their ID does not yet exist in Cacher (this is needed to always call recursive updating)
ref #9078 further improve null entity handling in ConversationalTransientEntityCacher (just in case)
fix #9078 finally switch to new deduplication handling (but keep old code until fully reviewed)
#2 Updated by Andreas Müller 4 months ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from New to Highest
There is a problem with effectively deduplicating classes having a timePeriod attribute as empty Partials are sometimes stored as "00000000" and sometimes as null.
Needs further research.
#14 Updated by Andreas Müller 4 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|b6f9eb474c27f732c7f2cdc0d0fd5a6a5e45d174.
#18 Updated by Katja Luther 4 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from Release 5.16 to Release 5.18
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Authors, the author is correctly deduplicated for persons with same abbrevTitle, also if the already existing person has all other informations like family name, other name ...
References, also for references with additional information like URI the deduplication works as expected.
I think the deduplication works as expected.