feature request #8978
Implement measurement values as BigDecimal
for details on how to do different scaling see also #4499#note-1
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
The adaption for the editor are done as well, please have a look.
Update script works.
Still needs active testing with aggregation algorithm and polytomous key generator if algebraic operations also work.
Also editing in TaxEditor needs to be tested.
- Precedes task #9062: Remove StatisticalMeasurementValue.value_old added
- Related to feature request #9038: Adapt TaxEditor to use BigDecimal for StatisticalMeasurementValues added
- Related to task #9123: Fix BigDecimal algebra in aggregation algorithms added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
moved algorithm testing to new ticekt: #9123
Open TaxEditor ticket for matrix editing moved to: #9080
- Related to feature request #9080: Use detailElement of quantitative data in dialog of character matrix added
- Copied to task #9810: Test if BigDecimal algebra is correct in PolytomousKey algorithms added
Also available in: Atom