feature request #6076
Specimen search should work on observations
Actually the specimen seach only works on Specimen, it should also search for observations.
... should work on all types of "RecordBasis" (wenn es um Importe oder Specimeneingaben geht, AlgaTerra hat z.B. LivingSpecimen, Corvids Fossil etc.)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from Priority14 to Highest
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
Please add some more information what it is all about.
The specimen search works only for preserved specimen, but should return all kind of specimen.
Therefore the filter for preserved specimen needs to be removed and the handling of the other kinds of specimen needs to be improved.
- Target version changed from Release 4.4 to Release 4.5
The specimen search works now on all types of specimen. Find the commit.
- Target version changed from Release 4.5 to Release 4.6
the search works on all record basis now.
we need to check whether the model covers all types.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom