feature request #4922
GrantedAuthorities not reusable anymore
Currently granted authorities are reusable. We want to make them group/user specific. Whenever a GA is removed from its owner it should be completely deleted from the DB.
GAs which are to be used by multiple owners need to be cloned.
We need to remove the unique index from the authority string and make he sets orphanRemoval = true.
During later processing or selection existing strings need to be deduplicated. => create new ticket for TaxEditor and cdmlib-security
see also #3785
- Target version deleted (
CDM UML 3.6)
- Target version changed from CDM UML 4.0 to CDM UML 4.1
- Priority changed from Priority12 to Priority10
- Target version changed from CDM UML 4.1 to CDM UML 4.7
- Target version changed from CDM UML 4.7 to CDM UML 5.0
- Related to bug #7099: Make CdmAuthority a persistable class added
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from CDM UML 5.0 to CDM UML 5.5
need to check if this is still relevant
can someone add some more detail to shed some light on the need for this?
- Target version changed from CDM UML 5.5 to CDM UML 5.15
I have concerns about duplicating GAs as this will complicate first data inserters and managing of default GAs in general.
- Tags deleted (
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Target version changed from CDM UML 5.15 to CDM UML 5.18
Also available in: Atom