Make CdmAuthority a persistable class
We need a persistable Authority base class which will then be extended by classes Role and CdmAuthority. It will replace the existing GrantedAuthorityImpl.
We need the following fields for CdmAuthority:
- permissionClass (hibernate user type for the enum required)
- property (String)
- operation (hibernate user type for enumSet required)
NOTE: first read #7100 which extends this model change
For Role we only need:
- role (String, or if Role becomes an enum, => enum user type)
Updated by Andreas Müller over 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Andreas Kohlbecker
This is implemented for now. Old GrantedAuthorities still exist and are in use but we could easily switch to new ones once they are tested. Hopefully the existing Parser works for migrating them.
I have not yet considered the ideas from #7100. This should be done in a next step.
Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
the implementation looks good, I only got three opens points:
- Documentation is missing, I think only linking to this ticket is not neough
- implement toString() method
- implement equals() method
These tasks of course can be handled in a follow up ticket.
Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
I added some javadoc. Please extend if you remember more details.
I implemented a first toString() method. Can be adapted later if needed.
I implemented an isEqual() method. Equals itself is defined in CdmBase and should not be overriden as CdmAuthority is a model class and for model classes per se equality is defined by uuid.equals(otherUuid).
Please review, and if it ticket can be closed please close also the full milestone.