Make CdmAuthority a persistable class
We need a persistable Authority base class which will then be extended by classes Role and CdmAuthority. It will replace the existing GrantedAuthorityImpl.
We need the following fields for CdmAuthority:
- permissionClass (hibernate user type for the enum required)
- property (String)
- operation (hibernate user type for enumSet required)
NOTE: first read #7100 which extends this model change
For Role we only need:
- role (String, or if Role becomes an enum, => enum user type)
ref #7099 preliminary removing initialization of authorities to avoid LIE in AuthenticationPresenterTest
#13 Updated by Andreas Müller 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Andreas Kohlbecker
This is implemented for now. Old GrantedAuthorities still exist and are in use but we could easily switch to new ones once they are tested. Hopefully the existing Parser works for migrating them.
I have not yet considered the ideas from #7100. This should be done in a next step.