feature request #4766
Repair Methods for the cdm instance
Because of former problems with the creation/updating of treeindex and sortindex, sometimes a subtree can not be displayed. Therefore we need repair methods, the user can call to update treeindex and sortindex of a tree or a subtree.
The methods already exist for the update script. for integration see #4767
#8 Updated by Katja Luther over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
I added the sortIndex Updater and the cache updater. Please have a look, if everything works or any suggestions for improving the admin menu.
#11 Updated by Andreas Müller over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
This works fine and is a very nice feature.
Some minor issues:
- Is there a reason why you have implemented the CacheUpdater only for 3 classes and not for all IdentifiableEntities? If we do the later we should have in mind that the order of the updaters is important. E.g. authors should be updated before references and before taxon names, etc.
- It looks like you start a new progress monitor for each task. If this is true we should change it in a way that they become subtasks
- once #6353 us fixed we should integrate the progress monitor accordingly
Feel free to create new tickets for the above. Generally this ticket can be closed as it works.