task #4338: [MASTER] Handle abbreviated title and protected cache correctly in TaxEditor
Correct formatting for bibliographic references
Bibliographic references need other formatting then nomenclatural references. Current cache strategies are optimized for nom.ref. formatting. We do need cache strategies for bibliographic references.
Examples for formats:
PalmWeb: Henderson, A.J. (2012). A revision of Pholidostachys (Arecaceae). Phytotaxa 43: 1-48.
strongly related to #1625 and kind of duplicate for #1924
- Target version changed from cdm_dataportal - Next Major Release to Release 4.2
- Target version changed from Release 4.2 to Release 4.3
- Target version changed from Release 4.3 to Release 4.4
- Target version changed from Release 4.4 to Release 4.5
- Target version changed from Release 4.5 to Release 4.6
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Priority14 to Highest
- Target version changed from Release 4.6 to Release 5.19
This is not yet fixed therefore I move it to current milestone.
- Related to bug #1924: CIHORIEAE in-references in Footnotes added
- Target version changed from Release 5.19 to Release 5.21
- Target version changed from Release 5.21 to Release 5.22
- Related to bug #6960: Improve reference cachestrategy added
- Target version changed from Release 5.22 to Release 5.25
- Tags set to formatting
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Is duplicate of task #9604: Split bibliographic reference cache strategy and nomenclatural formatter + orginal source formatter added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version deleted (
The cache strategies are split now (e.g. #9604). Examples for correct formatting bibliographic references are given in #1924.
It has been decided not to use brackets arround the year.
So this ticket can be closed as duplicate (and partly works for me).
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom