Project

General

Profile

feature request #8613

For distribution editor default reference should be used also when new source is created

Added by Katja Luther 28 days ago. Updated 13 days ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
New
Assignee:
Category:
taxeditor
Target version:
Start date:
10/24/2019
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Severity:
normal
Tags:

Description

To confirm an existing status in a new source, the default reference should also be added to a distribution when adding a new source.

Associated revisions

Revision 44d90517 (diff)
Added by Katja Luther 28 days ago

ref #8613: using default reference also when adding new source in distribution editor

Revision 073285dc (diff)
Added by Katja Luther 28 days ago

ref #8613: add missing interfaces

Revision ca9d00b6 (diff)
Added by Katja Luther 14 days ago

ref #8613: send event to update details view when set default source

History

#1 Updated by Andreas Müller 28 days ago

  • Tags set to euro+med

#2 Updated by Katja Luther 16 days ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
  • % Done changed from 0 to 50

this is implemented, please review

#3 Updated by Andreas Müller 16 days ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther

Does not work for me yet. The reference field is still empty if I selected a base source and then added a new source. All code pushed?

#4 Updated by Katja Luther 14 days ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
  • Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller

Andreas Müller wrote:

Does not work for me yet. The reference field is still empty if I selected a base source and then added a new source. All code pushed?

I tested with the actual nightly build and now it worked.

#5 Updated by Andreas Müller 14 days ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther

It still does not work if a source existed already before opening the DistrEditor for the given record. Please test intensively the different possibilities.

#6 Updated by Katja Luther 14 days ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to In Progress

Andreas Müller wrote:

It still does not work if a source existed already before opening the DistrEditor for the given record. Please test intensively the different possibilities.

this problem appears when the details view is already created and then the default source is selected. We need to update the details view after setting the default reference

#7 Updated by Katja Luther 14 days ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved

Katja Luther wrote:

Andreas Müller wrote:

It still does not work if a source existed already before opening the DistrEditor for the given record. Please test intensively the different possibilities.

this problem appears when the details view is already created and then the default source is selected. We need to update the details view after setting the default reference

now an event is created and the details view is updated

#8 Updated by Andreas Müller 13 days ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • % Done changed from 50 to 100

Seems to work now

Also available in: Atom PDF

Add picture from clipboard (Maximum size: 40 MB)