improve layout of registration page to clearly show the nomencaltural act
As discussed with Henning on Friday 2nd of August 2019, we decided for the following solution:
- the nomenclatural act needs to be shown clearly as such, e.g: surround by a box, maybe with colored background
- the citation of the reference should be placed right below, labeled with "published in:"
- followed by the map showing the gathering locations of type specimens
- in case of nomenclatural acts for existing names the name would follow the map
- as last element in the registration page comes the registration metadata like date and office
ref #8449 registration page: better emphasizing the nomenclatural act to make clear what has been registered
#4 Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber about 1 year ago
- File picture529-1.png View added
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
The layout is fully satisfying (for new names/types and types)
Order also checked for example for a type only:
Ticket can be closed.