incomplete creation of blocking registration in case of registering existing name which misses the nomenclatural reference
fix #8220 TaxonNamePopupEditor to review or complete the exiting name to be registered
#2 Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber about 1 year ago
Did I miss something?
Two points are important:
1) To avoid name duplicates
2) To prompt users to register the used name.
Normally, names without reference have been databased in the TaxEditor without a registration (species needed to register an infraspecific name.
The expample, that a name without reference has been registered is a very rare case from the times this was not forbidden.
#5 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
We, Henning and Andreas decided on the following solution:
- the click on the existing name button will open the TaxonNamePopupEditor
- In the case when a name with missing nomenclatural reference is selected as existing name
- The TaxonNamePopupEditor will show a notification like: "The chosen name needs to be completed before it can be used. Please add the nomenclatural reference and click on continue to proceed with entering the typifications for this name"
- All fields in the TaxonNamePopupEditor will be set to readlony except for the nomenclatural reference and combination authors"
- In the other case the TaxonNamePopupEditor will be readonly and shows a notification like "You are about to create a registration for this existing name. Please click continue to proceed with entering the typifications for this name"
#7 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 12 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-vaadin|6ffb5f981a96c47c5b94d152eb59e33423c7d431.
#9 Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber 12 months ago
- Selection of a existing reference is possible
- Entering a reference detail is not permited solution a) make the field editable solution b) workaround-> goto the reference, select the name, add the reference detail
Entering a new reference is partly allowed, add date, add title, add author team, add pages, DOI, Uri allowed. But not allowed: select reference type (blocker), add mandatory in reference (blocker).
Comment for users fine