Changing author data when editing a reference does neither update the reference titleCache nor the author label
How to reproduce:
- Create a taxon with NO secundum set
- Add a secundumg by creating a new generic reference with only title set
- open the refernce again by using the edit button close to "Secundum"
- Add an author (person) by creating a new person with protected title cache "A. Smith"
- close Person edit dialog. (=> Reference author and titleCache show up correctly)
- Edit person again by opening Person edit dialog from Reference edit dialog
- Set titleCache to unprotected and add initials B. and surname Smith => Author in reference still shows "A. Smith", reference titleCache still shows "A. Smith". => INCORRECT
- Reopen author and change initials from "B." to "C." => this time the author label updates correctly, but the reference titleCache is still not updated.
So the author update sometimes works will the reference cache update never works.
IMPORTANT: Generally whenever we open the edit dialog, after closing all caches and related labels in the underlying view or dialog should be updated/synchronized. Please check for other such cases!!