Project

General

Profile

Actions

feature request #5474

closed

TermEditor menu should be more structured

Added by Katja Luther about 7 years ago. Updated about 1 year ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Highest
Category:
taxeditor
Target version:
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
1:00 h
Severity:
normal
Tags:

Description

The order of the term editor menu should be structured, maybe display only the most important items and move the others to "Others..."

Most important items are probably "Feature" and "Named Area"

Actions #1

Updated by Katja Luther about 7 years ago

  • Target version changed from Reviewed Next Major Release to Unassigned CDM tickets
Actions #2

Updated by Andreas Müller almost 7 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to k.luther -
Actions #3

Updated by Andreas Müller almost 7 years ago

  • Keywords set to mexico_ws,
Actions #4

Updated by Andreas Müller almost 7 years ago

  • Subject changed from TermEditor Menu to TermEditor menu should be more structured
Actions #5

Updated by Andreas Müller over 6 years ago

  • Description updated (diff)
  • Priority changed from New to Highest
Actions #6

Updated by Andreas Müller over 6 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Patrick Plitzner
Actions #7

Updated by Andreas Müller about 6 years ago

  • Description updated (diff)
  • Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 4.5
  • Estimated time set to 1:00 h
Actions #8

Updated by Patrick Plitzner about 6 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 50
Actions #9

Updated by Patrick Plitzner about 6 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Katja Luther
Actions #10

Updated by Katja Luther about 6 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Patrick Plitzner

looks good.

Actions #11

Updated by Andreas Müller about 6 years ago

  • Status changed from Closed to Feedback

Please use i18n (translations for term types themselves will also be offered soon, there is a ticket). Be aware that I changed from "other" to "others".

Actions #12

Updated by Andreas Müller about 6 years ago

Please also add a separator above "Others"

Actions #13

Updated by Andreas Müller about 6 years ago

  • Private changed from Yes to No
Actions #14

Updated by Patrick Plitzner almost 6 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
  • % Done changed from 50 to 70

Added a separator. Implemented use of i10n but could not check if it works

Actions #15

Updated by Andreas Müller almost 6 years ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Actions #16

Updated by Andreas Müller almost 6 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner

Separator works now.

i18n for "others" still does not work.

Actions #17

Updated by Patrick Plitzner almost 6 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller

How should the i18n for the terms work? Are there any translation csv files? The code already calls the correct method I hope.

Actions #18

Updated by Andreas Müller almost 6 years ago

"Others" is still not translated. Is this not possible without having the terms translated?

We may have a look together on the related tickets for translating terms as you have more experience with i18n in eclipse now.

Actions #19

Updated by Andreas Müller almost 6 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
Actions #20

Updated by Patrick Plitzner about 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
  • Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller

@Andreas: Can you please check if this is still open? For example, "Others" is now translated when language is switched.

Actions #21

Updated by Andreas Müller about 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
  • % Done changed from 70 to 80

The translation of terms will be part of another ticket, "others" is well translated now.

Can we remove the separator before "Others" now. This is because we have more items in the sub-menu now and "others" belongs semantically to the terms which is not so clear anymore.

We can close this ticket afterwords.

Actions #22

Updated by Patrick Plitzner about 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
  • Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller

Removed separator

Actions #23

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • % Done changed from 80 to 100

The term menu is handled differently in the meanwhile anyway so I think we can close this ticket without having to check the final open issues.

Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF