feature request #2380closed
TaxonNavigator should work with DTO objects instead of full blown cdm instances
TaxonNavigator should work with UuidAndTitleCache objects instead of full blown cdm instances
Updated by Andreas Müller over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Niels Hoffmann to c.mathew -
- Target version changed from TaxEditor Next Major Release to TaxEditor RELEASE 3.3.7
- Priority changed from Priority08 to Priority14
I guess this was done long time ago. Can you please check.
Updated by Patrick Plitzner over 7 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee changed from Cherian Mathew to Patrick Plitzner
Andreas Müller wrote:
I guess this is was done long time. Can you please check.
The taxon navigator still uses taxon nodes. I implemented service methods for getting children of either a ITaxonTreeNode or UuidAndTitleCache which could be used to base the taxon navigator on UuidAndTitleCache.
Updated by Katja Luther almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.0
now the service uses TaxonNodeDto because we need some more information in the navigator.
the navigator and all handlers and operations are adapted to use the Dto.
Updated by Andreas Müller almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
I used the new implementation for different types of testing (other tickets) and in generally it worked very well.
Some minor issues (don't know if they are regressions):
For classifications we should not show some menu entries such as "Change accepted to synonym", "Move factual data" and probably also "Move taxon (with children)"
- using the classification selector for "Change accepted to synonym", etc. in the dialog changing the classification has no effect. It is still showing the taxa in the originally selected classification
classification selection does not correctly work for exports (and maybe imports). I tested DwC-A export for a given classification but the default classification shown was the first one in the list. Also the "Export selected classification" option was not selected.
- The referencing objects view does not seem to work for the tree (though "Open in referencing objects view" is an option offered by the menu)
Trying to run the NormalExplicitImport gives a Class Cast Exception "ClassCastException: eu.etaxonomy.cdm.persistence.dto.TaxonNodeDto cannot be cast to eu.etaxonomy.cdm.model.taxon.TaxonNode" RIS Import wizard shows wrong sublabel "... xls file in the Distribution Update format". Please check also other import wizards for correctness.