Project

General

Profile

Actions

bug #10192

closed

External Links do not work in E+M

Added by Andreas Müller 2 months ago. Updated about 2 months ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Highest
Assignee:
Category:
cdm-dataportal
Target version:
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:

60%

Estimated time:
Severity:
major
Found in Version:

Description

NaK:

die Externen Such-Links aus E+M funktionieren teilweise nicht, hinter dem Taxon-Namen bleibt immer ein Anführungszeichen und eine Klammer stehen.

Dianthus barbatus')


Related issues

Related to EDIT - task #9689: External Links Module: Tests implementedNewAndreas Kohlbecker

Actions
Related to EDIT - task #9659: External Links Module reimplemented for flexible configurationClosedAndreas Kohlbecker

Actions
Actions #1

Updated by Andreas Müller 2 months ago

  • Related to task #9689: External Links Module: Tests implemented added
Actions #2

Updated by Andreas Müller 2 months ago

  • Related to task #9659: External Links Module reimplemented for flexible configuration added
Actions #3

Updated by Katja Luther 2 months ago

  • Status changed from New to In Progress

The problem comes from the call of "drupal_strip_dangerous_protocols("JavaScript:popupExternalLinks('url'))" inside l(...), this call results in removing everything in front of the colon, but the "')" still at the end of the link. This additional security issue came with the drupal update (https://www.drupal.org/node/3307791).

I could remove "JavaScript:popupExternalLinks..." because it is removed anyway by the function, mentioned above. Otherwise we could add javascript to the allowed protocols or find another way to create the link without calling l().

Actions #4

Updated by Katja Luther 2 months ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
  • Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller

I removed the javascript call and add the attribute to open the link in a new tab. Please review.

Actions #5

Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 months ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
  • % Done changed from 0 to 60

How can I test this? It is not yet pushed to production, or? And on test the updates are not yet installed as far as I remember. Is there an example on integration?

Actions #6

Updated by Katja Luther about 2 months ago

Andreas Müller wrote in #note-5:

How can I test this? It is not yet pushed to production, or? And on test the updates are not yet installed as far as I remember. Is there an example on integration?

For example here:

https://int.e-taxonomy.eu/dataportal/integration/reference/cdm_dataportal/taxon/a5320b13-d1bf-4fbc-93bc-b76eafa6da92

Actions #7

Updated by Katja Luther about 2 months ago

  • Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
Actions #8

Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 months ago

  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther

It works now, but it changed from using popups to opening a new tab which is maybe not wanted (there might be a reason why we were using popups). We should ask users if this is accepted behavior before closing this ticket.

Actions #9

Updated by Katja Luther about 2 months ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Closed

The answers of the users were all that the new solution is ok or even better, so we can close this ticket.

Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF