From 04/30/2022 to 05/29/2022
- 03:05 PM Revision 40fc8ef7 (cdmlib): ref #9359 update postgresql version to 42.3.6 in cdmlib
- 01:39 PM Revision 0eeb74cb (cdmlib): ref #10067 update to hibernate 5.3 (cont.)
- 01:38 PM Revision 8b4d3b05 (cdmlib): ref #10067 update to hibernate-search 5.9
- 01:37 PM Revision 1a2ac5f4 (cdmlib): ref #10067 update to hibernate 5.3
- 12:56 PM Revision 009442e0 (cdmlib): cleanup
- 10:49 AM task #3722 (Resolved): Using @OrderColumn does not work in trees
- Probably solved, still needs intensive testing and code cleanup.
- 10:39 AM Revision bfab2edd (cdmlib): cleanup
- 10:39 AM Revision 857528e8 (cdmlib): ref #10067 improve handling of CdmPreferenceLookup (now ...Cache) to allow running with >1 entity managers (e.g. during maven tests)
- 10:29 AM feature request #7861 (In Progress): TaxonGraphHibernateListener: inject the ITaxonGraphDao into TaxonGraphBeforeTransactionCompleteProcess
- A somehow similar solution was implemented in 8c6b6172722d to adapt the TaxonGraphBeforeTransactionCompleteProcess to...
- 10:23 AM feature request #7648: Create taxonrelation to genus or species when subordinate names are created
- Andreas Kohlbecker wrote in #note-10:
> "Session is closed!"-problem is solved now.
This fix was only a workaroun...
- 07:44 PM Revision 56edf3ba (cdmlib): ref #10067, ref #3722, ref #8127 adapt handling of sortIndex after upgrade to hibernate5.2
- 07:06 PM Revision 665d2a60 (cdmlib): cleanup
- 08:58 AM Revision adabc933 (cdmlib): cleanup
- 03:56 PM task #3722 (In Progress): Using @OrderColumn does not work in trees
- 10:57 AM task #3722: Using @OrderColumn does not work in trees
- sortIndex needs to be handled newly in hibernate5.2 so we can try to handle this ticket, too.
- 03:55 PM task #8127 (In Progress): [Reminder] to check if Hibernate Null Value bug still exists
- 03:55 PM task #8127: [Reminder] to check if Hibernate Null Value bug still exists
- HHH_9751_Util is closed in the meanwhile (https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-9751) and we probably can remove...
- 01:04 PM bug #10012 (Closed): Fix failing SpecimensTreeViewTest for dataportals after debian11 migration
- Tests are ok again, so we can close this ticket.
- 10:03 AM bug #10012: Fix failing SpecimensTreeViewTest for dataportals after debian11 migration
- php5 needed to be disabled and php7.4 enabled. This is done and pages with jstor image viewer as url are displayed co...
- 11:36 AM Revision 527d7260 (cdmlib): ref #10067 fix query type in UserDaoImpl
- 11:22 AM Revision 302ebb43 (cdmlib): ref #10067 adapt SortIndexUpdaterWrapperTest to new sortIndex handling
- 10:37 AM Revision 7ec0457c (cdmlib): ref #10067 remove hibernate-entitymanager from pom
- 10:34 AM task #10067: Update to hibernate 5.4 (or higher) and hibernate search 5.11 and lucene 5.5
- mvn clean install –fail-never (or just –fn)
- 10:01 AM Revision 0880ebb5 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10012: reenable tests
- 09:24 AM Revision c0920090 (cdmlib): cleanup
- 12:43 AM Revision 5405f3af (cdmlib): ref #10067 change to new hibernate Query class, adapt generics and use set Parameter instead old setXXX (cont.)
- 12:43 AM Revision 03677b90 (cdmlib): improve paging handling in multiple DAOs
- 12:40 AM Revision 0f18ef1d (cdmlib): cleanup
- 12:30 AM Revision ab8ef9d7 (cdmlib): ref #10067 change to new hibernate Query class, adapt generics and use set Parameter instead old setXXX
- 03:29 PM Revision 543da901 (cdmlib): ref #10067 fix incorrect pageSize/number handling in findTaxaByName
- 03:28 PM Revision 48415466 (cdmlib): ref #10067 adapt test to new LIE message format
- 03:27 PM Revision d6e66697 (cdmlib): ref #10067 adapt getFlushMode() to getHibernateFlushMode()
- 03:26 PM Revision 477f1ca3 (cdmlib): ref #10067 adapt IdFieldOptions and SortFieldOptions to updated lucene/hibernate search version
- 03:25 PM Revision d3c4888e (cdmlib): ref #10067 adapt IdentifiableEntity.cacheStrategy handling to avoid problem with unhandled generic handling and transient getter
- 03:21 PM Revision b82005b4 (cdmlib): ref #10067 update to hibernate 5.2.18 and jadira usertypes 7.0.0.CR1
- 02:34 PM Revision 2d32f71a (cdmlib): cleanup
- 10:00 PM Revision 56a58ebe (cdmlib): cleanup
- 09:18 PM Revision 2a40b437 (cdmlib): cleanup
- 06:03 PM task #10067 (Closed): Update to hibernate 5.4 (or higher) and hibernate search 5.11 and lucene 5.5
- 05:50 PM Revision aee4e5c0 (cdmlib): ref #9497 fix some issues in PasswordResetServiceTest to make it more stable
- 05:32 PM Revision cca6cdd9 (cdmlib): cleanup
- 05:30 PM Revision 6d460721 (cdmlib): fix BibliographicAuthorParserTest encoding
- 02:50 PM task #10064 (Resolved): Upgrade cybertaxonomy.org to Drupal9
- cybertaxonomy.org is updated to 9.3 and using core-recommended (see https://github.com/drupal/core-recommended), the ...
- 11:05 AM feature request #10066 (New): Secundum reference should be clickable
- The secundum reference should be clickable to open the details of the reference.
- 11:46 AM task #10064 (In Progress): Upgrade cybertaxonomy.org to Drupal9
- Updated to 8.9, now the update to drupal 9 should work.
-> To check whether everything is compatible with drupal 9, ...
- 05:21 PM bug #10007: fix reindex jobs on jobber
- There are/were multiple problems.
1. No groovy was installed at all on the server
- 04:51 PM Revision 9cc4e8ba (server-scripts): replace cybertaxonomy.eu by .org in cdmserver-install.sh
- 08:45 AM task #10064: Upgrade cybertaxonomy.org to Drupal9
- see https://www.drupal.org/docs/upgrading-drupal/how-to-prepare-your-drupal-7-or-8-site-for-drupal-9/upgrading-a-drup...
- 12:07 PM task #10006: Check backups fully work after upgrades to debian 11
The monthly for edit-community seems to be made every week instead every month.
Last monthlies are...
- 11:42 AM feature request #10003 (Closed): Implement specimen status in Data portal
- Seems to work as expected and can be closed.
- 10:51 PM task #9991: Move content for users and admins from site.xml's to cybertaxonomy.org/drupal
- This was blocked by problems with D8 version. So we may want to wait until D9 is installed (#10064)
- 10:44 PM task #9994 (Closed): Tasks from documentation meeting 3/22
- For all tasks from https://wiki.bgbm.org/bdinotes/index.php/BDI_332 tickets have been created. So we can close this t...
- 10:41 PM task #10064 (Resolved): Upgrade cybertaxonomy.org to Drupal9
- ... as support for Drupal8 already ended this is an urgent issue.
#9994: "Drupal8 needs to be upgraded to D9/10"
- 10:36 PM task #10063 (New): Move online tutorials to single place
- "we put all online tutorials a single place, preferable at https://cybertaxonomy.org/download/manual/ or https://cybe...
- 10:28 PM feature request #10062 (New): Migrate TaxEditor word documentation to markdown
- Word documents Manual-EDIT-Platform-01-XXX.pdf, -02 and -03 should be fully migrated to markdown for testing if every...
- 10:24 PM bug #10061 (New): Current in-TaxEditor documentation needs to be removed
- ... (and replaced by up-to-date docmentation if possible, pdf?, html?)
see meeting 2022-03-18 (https://wiki.bgbm.o...
- 06:12 PM task #10015 (Duplicate): Cleanup EDIT server pages on BDI notes
- Close this as duplicate as #10042 has a bit larger focus.
- 06:09 PM task #10015 (In Progress): Cleanup EDIT server pages on BDI notes
- I created an Retire and Archive section on the main page.
- 06:05 PM discussion #7917 (In Progress): Revise ReferenceSystemTerms
- 05:55 PM bug #9007: Enable i18n support for media description UI
- There seems to be a related open issue with the details view for the MediaSpecimen in the specimen tree editor.
- 05:54 PM bug #9007 (Feedback): Enable i18n support for media description UI
- This to me seems to be fixed. Can you please verify and close the ticket if possible.
- 05:13 PM feature request #3756: Missing data and layout improvements for MediaSpecimen in data portal
- I checked the MediaSpecimen and changed the ticket in the way that it becomes an implementation ticket.
- 02:55 PM feature request #3756: Missing data and layout improvements for MediaSpecimen in data portal
- Many things happened since this ticket was created. We need to check if there are still open issues.
- 02:33 PM bug #10060 (In Progress): Exception when adding kind-of-unit information to a field unit
- When trying to edit the "kind of unit" field of a field unit in specimen-tree-editor details view the following error...
- 02:12 PM feature request #6866: Improve specimen page
- Move back to original milestone.
- 02:09 PM feature request #6866 (Closed): Improve specimen page
- This can be closed. Open issues were moved to follow-up ticket #10058 (missing attributes) and related ticket #9879 (...
- 12:19 PM bug #10059 (Closed): Link for stored under and identification on specimen page does not work correctly
- **Stored under** links to e.g. https://portal.cybertaxonomy.org/salvador/cdm_dataportal/occurrence/cdm_dataportal/nam...
- 12:17 PM feature request #10058 (New): Further improve specimen page (factual data, extensions,
- follow up for #6866
In #6866 data has been atomized and structured already. However, there are datatypes missing. ...
- 11:27 AM feature request #3307 (Worksforme): optionally reduce complexity in specimen display
- I guess this is fixed more or less with current implementations of 3 representations for specimens and the possibilit...
- 10:06 AM Revision 66c8317c (taxeditor): ref #5741: add NULL value handling to symbol and symbol2
- 01:31 PM feature request #10057: Add "accessed" field to OriginalSourceBase
mir ist gerade an Hand des folgenden Eintrags etwas aufgefallen:
- 01:28 PM feature request #10057 (Closed): Add "accessed" field to OriginalSourceBase
- to allow reusability for references of type "WebPage".
Currently it is not possible to fully reuse them once the "...
- 01:07 PM bug #10056 (Closed): Make Reference.Accessed deletable in TaxEditor
- References of type WebPage do have an "accessed" field. This currently can't be deleted. We should make it deleteable...
- 11:34 AM task #8863: Create full documentation on multilingual setup of the Data Portal
- Within 5.32 the documentation at [[CdmDataportalMultilingual]] has been updated as far as needed for the flora mexico...
- 11:11 AM feature request #10003 (Resolved): Implement specimen status in Data portal
- 10:54 AM task #10055 (New): Updates, upgrades and cleanup 2023
- All tasks that should be considered during the 2023 updates, upgrades and cleanup sprint
* ~~Upgrade linux to late...
- 05:32 PM task #9991: Move content for users and admins from site.xml's to cybertaxonomy.org/drupal
- partly done for https://cybertaxonomy.org/portal/ (new page preliminary at .../portal2/)
For details see #2091#no...
- 05:25 PM task #2091 (Feedback): Improve DataPortal documentation
- There are still a couple of open issues therefore I move this to the current milestone. We may discuss the open issue...
- 04:46 PM task #2091: Improve DataPortal documentation
- Open issues:
* move all content from https://cybertaxonomy.org/portal/ to https://cybertaxonomy.org/portal2/ : DONE...
- 12:50 PM task #2091: Improve DataPortal documentation
- removed the outdated "CDM Dataportal Demo Sites" block by a link to reference projects on cybertaxonomy.org
- 01:13 PM Revision ce9d99b6 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: fix test
- 01:07 PM Revision 142acf49 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: temporarely comment out the failing line in test
- 11:33 AM Revision 36938c7d (cdmlib): minor
- 09:12 AM Revision 71e326e9 (cdmlib): minor
- 06:11 PM bug #10054: Changes on secundum reference are lost after changing status to basionym
- Andreas Müller wrote in #note-2:
> We should check within 5.32 if this is reproducabl, at least.
In first tests I...
- 05:18 PM bug #10054: Changes on secundum reference are lost after changing status to basionym
- We should check within 5.32 if this is reproducabl, at least.
- 04:06 PM bug #10054 (Resolved): Changes on secundum reference are lost after changing status to basionym
- mail Maryam Malekmohammady:
I am writing this email for your information and maybe you already know. As you know t...
- 04:03 PM bug #10053 (Resolved): Problems with saving of secundum references
- mail Maryam Malekmohammady:
This problem happened several times while working on different taxon names. I am repor...
- 11:51 AM feature request #2584 (Worksforme): Show loading information for "Referencing Objects"
- This is fixed in the meanwhile (probably by #9541)
- 11:26 AM Revision 92363451 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: add compose status method
- 10:33 AM Revision c3ba83c1 (server-scripts): update path to original file for rsnapshot-failsafe
- 10:13 AM bug #10039 (Closed): The specimen table tree shows missing date parts as "?"
- Works as expected
- 10:02 AM bug #10038 (Closed): NPE when editing multilanguage support
- Seems to work as expected.
- 09:52 AM Revision 35c7ecf0 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: adapt tests
- 09:49 AM feature request #10003 (Feedback): Implement specimen status in Data portal
- There is still a failing test
- 05:37 PM Revision 69d1d0e6 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: adapt tests
- 02:28 PM bug #10033 (In Progress): For new FeatureTree only uuid is shown in dataportal
- 02:21 PM Revision a13c6392 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: add tests
- 02:17 PM feature request #10003 (Resolved): Implement specimen status in Data portal
- There are example data for Miconia cubacinerea.
- 11:54 AM feature request #10003 (In Progress): Implement specimen status in Data portal
- 11:49 AM feature request #10003: Implement specimen status in Data portal
- Added the status to derivate path and detailed specimen page
details view (in tree view and details page)
- 01:21 PM Revision 0cc7c5b5 (cdmlib): ref #10003: new statusDto and add status to derivedUnitDTO
- 11:47 AM Revision f957f649 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: add status to derivate path view
- 11:31 AM Revision d60856f1 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: add status to specimen detail page
- 10:44 AM Revision 1d243157 (cdm-dataportal): adapt test to additional specimen status
- 03:12 PM bug #8591: Multiple representations problem on setting synonym as basionym
- mail Maryam:
I think I reported this error before but, I am sending it here including the ordination of the action...
- 01:28 PM bug #10033: For new FeatureTree only uuid is shown in dataportal
- Actually the object returned by the ws does not contain the titlecache, independent of the value of the protectedTitl...
- 11:06 AM Revision bd00bfbf (server-scripts): move server scripts from svn to git
- 02:41 PM bug #9917 (Closed): etopo1 broken due to server migration at noaa.gov
- tested the changes, additionaly removed the etopo1 entries in configuration table.
- 02:40 PM bug #9917: etopo1 broken due to server migration at noaa.gov
- Applied in changeset commit:cdm-dataportal|3844ef1e68d48ab58fa0d1d292e68fef149abf2a.
- 02:40 PM Revision 3844ef1e (cdm-dataportal): fix #9917: remove etopo1 and add update script
- 09:54 AM task #10052 (New): Check if JReleaser could be helpful
Also available in: Atom