Missing synchronisation between taxonnode wizard and name editor
When a taxonnode is updated which is already opened in name editor, the node information is not updated in name editor and when saving name editor the old status overwrites the new one.
#1 Updated by Katja Luther 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
Now there is a check for changes before opening the taxonnode wizard and after closing the node wizard the name editor gets an update event. please review.
#3 Updated by Andreas Müller 2 months ago
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Priority changed from New to Highest
Also the implementation for findByTitleWithRestrictions and findByTitle differs a bit in terms of handling "numberOfResults". As both algorithms need to be adapted to work correctly with paging (and sorting) this might be automatically solved.