RegistrationWorkingsetEditor refresh problem after saving TaxonNameEditor
Reported by Heba (release version):
A new name with basionym was entered. The basionym was saved and the new name was saved.
The list in the working set editor showed the new name but was lacking the Author in parenthesis as well as the blocking registration.
As workaround the working set was closed and newly chosen under "new reference", "continue" showed now the name with author in parenthesis and the blockin registration.
#1 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 10 months ago
- Subject changed from Update problem, blocked basionym not shown after saving to RegistrationWorkingsetEditor refresh problem after saving TaxonNameEditor
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.5
This seems to be an update problem with the workingset. Didi you try a reload of the page after saving the editor, I would expect that reloading the page should help.
#5 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 10 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-vaadin|6e995b1e3d57b22f0dbd925955d647fea233a985.