feature request #7923
Add context menu and drag'n'drop to CharacterEditor
Add all context functionality to character editor like in feature tree editor.
Add support for creating characters via drag and drop
- Subject changed from Add context menu to CharacterEditor to Add context menu and drag'n'drop to CharacterEditor
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
does this still need to be reviewed?
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
It is still considered experimental. This was just a ticket for myself so I did not assign anyone to review it. But as you recently used the CharacterEditor a bit feel free to review if you like.
If you review the drag and drop, also try this with multi-selection, e.g. two structures and three properties.
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
As I am not 100% sure about the content of this ticket I will review Character editor once it is suggested for not being experimental anymore and after data model has been changed.
- Target version changed from Release 5.5 to Release 5.6
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Tags set to additivity
- Status changed from Resolved to New
- Target version changed from Release 5.6 to Reviewed Next Major Release
- Target version changed from Reviewed Next Major Release to Release 5.6
Also available in: Atom