Taxeditor can not connect to restarted, added cdm instance
After adding and starting, stopping and restarting the new cdn-server instance cdm_phycobank_production on edit test, I can not connect to this instance since the "Connect"-button is greyed out:
Even after updating the Editor to the latest nightly build the problem persists.
#1 Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.2
Not sure if this is really a taxeditor ticket. However, we should test (and fix it soon).
KL/PP can you please decide who will do it. If it is a CDM server issue, please pass to AK.
#3 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Patrick Plitzner
You need to add a new cdm-remote instance to a cdmserver start only this instance and then try to connect the Taxeditor to it.
This instance is listed in the select but the connect button stays grey. This is what I observed.
Please test again if you where not adding a new instance in order to reproduce this issue.
#4 Updated by Patrick Plitzner about 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Kohlbecker
- I commented the campanula DB
- Restarted the cdmserver
- Tried to connect to instances that were already up during startup -> worked fine
- When all instances were up I tried to connect again to already up instances -> works fine
- Hit "Reload configuration" -> Connect with previously commented campanula DB -> works fine