feature request #7494
The RegistrationSearch will allow searching for Registrations by
- TaxonName (like search with wildcard)
- Registration ID
- Reference (like search with wildcard) - lower priority --> copied to #7620
The search form will be implemented as block which can be placed on the search result page.
In order to display the search results a registration list page must also be implemented
#4 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-dataportal|a6ae799bf137d61817db96bd5b32bdeed480e09e.
#5 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
Implemented, please test. There are two ways to perform a search:
- go to the registration search directly http://test.e-taxonomy.eu/dataportal/preview/phycobank/cdm_dataportal/search/registration
- use the block in the left sidebar from any other page
- Is the title "Search registrations" good? Or should we just name the page "Registrations" ?