Full registration workflow model
Model the full registration workflow.
- An excellent BPMN Documentation is found at: https://camunda.org/bpmn/reference/
- Camunda also offers a excellent free BPMN editor: https://camunda.org/download/modeler/
While being processed in the workflow a registration record can have one of multiple states:
- preparation: A new record which is being edited by the Author
- curation: A record ready for the curator to be validated.
- ready: The record has passed the validation by the curator and is ready for publication.
- published: The name or typification has finally been published. This state will either be set manually or automatically by the system once the state is ready and when the
pagesof the related Reference is set. For new publications (
datePublished>= 2000-01-01) the doi should also be mandatory.
- rejected: The registration has been rejected, the process is aborted and the record is preserved.
The BPMN file of the workflow is located in the PhycoBank github repository: AlgenRegistrierungsWorkflow.bpmn