Allow changing the Registration status in the RegistrationWorkingsetEditor
- Submitters should be able to set the status to Curation or to Rejected
- Curators should have all status available
#5 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-vaadin|725d1ff22626d3b584606a29756c4be7c750aca1.
#7 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker almost 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
- % Done changed from 50 to 0
This is now complete even if it is not yet possible for submitter to change the status due to the bug #7531. But this is another task which is handled separately, so this issue here can be closed one the review has been done.
@Henning: Please review this implementation by testing with a user having the role Curator.
#10 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Duplicate to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- Target version changed from Release 5.2 to Release 5.3
This issue should not be closed as duplicate as it contains the references to the code changes.
I will rather close the issue after copying all relevant information to here:
outcome of the review made in issue #7618:
- Curator can not choose all registration status, only
--> needs to be fixed
#11 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Target version changed from Release 5.3 to Release 5.2
For curators all status are available but the selection of the available status is limited to guarantee a directed and clear workflow.
Only states which make sense for the next step in the workflow are allowed.
The possible transitions are:
|Current status||Next allowed status|
Closing this issue as solved.