From 09/11/2017 to 10/10/2017
- 04:19 PM bug #7014 (New): Support for ORCID person ids in phycobank
- [ORCID](https://orcid.org/) provides persistent digital identifier for persons. Phycobank should at least support but...
- 03:39 PM task #7012: Workflow with Pensoft
- workflow draft sent to Teodor Georgiev (email@example.com) per email
- 03:28 PM task #7012 (In Progress): Workflow with Pensoft
- 03:21 PM task #6168 (In Progress): Full registration workflow model
- 04:41 PM task #7012 (In Progress): Workflow with Pensoft
- Design and establish an partially automated workflow with Pensoft.
- 11:45 AM task #6173: Concept for a useful algae registry taxon classification
- Higher ranks:
PhycoBank can not use classes as published in ICN, ING, NCU because this system differs very much from...
- 02:11 PM task #6944: Scheme for persistent name identifiers
- Andreas Kohlbecker wrote:
> we could reuse the phycobankID as identifier for name by appending `/name` to it:
- 02:03 PM task #6944: Scheme for persistent name identifiers
- reuse of the ID is a good idea.
What about additional PhycoBankIDnumber/type if it is just a later typification?
- 12:30 PM task #6944: Scheme for persistent name identifiers
- we could reuse the phycobankID as identifier for name by appending `/name` to it:
- 12:29 PM task #6944 (Closed): Scheme for persistent name identifiers
- As stated in #6592 we might need a persistent name identifier.
* Discuss if a persistent name identifier ...
- 12:15 PM task #6610: The according pyhcobcankID should be used as nameInSourceID for each name registered
- I guess this idea of using the pyhcobcankID should be used as nameInSourceID is wrong. The nameInSourceID should be t...
- 02:52 PM task #6621 (Closed): Create Registration entities for all IAPT registrations relevant to phycology
- This has implemented with the `RegistrationRequiredDataInserter` which creates Registration entities on applicaton st...
- 09:59 AM task #6034 (Closed): DataCleaning after final import
- Hallo Henning, ich denke wir können dieses Ticket nun schließen da wir keine weiteren importe mehr laufen lassen werd...
- 09:56 AM task #6009 (Closed): Import the IAPT database into a cdm instance
- We will no longer work on the import to improve data quality, so this issue can be closed.
Also available in: Atom