Allow transmission engine webservice to define area level
Currently the namedAreaLevel to be used for transmission engine is hardcoded to TDWGLevel3 in DescriptionListController.doAccumulateDistributions.
For E+M this is not valid as we E+M uses its own vocabulary. We need to make areaLevelUuid a webservice parameter.
See also #3979
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 3.8
- Priority changed from New to Priority13
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- % Done set to 100
done in dc3fd42 r25402 by adding parameters to transmission engine webservice to set targetAreaLevel, lowerRank & upperRank
- Tags set to transmission-engine-distribution
- Description updated (diff)
- Private changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom