feature request #7597
Aggregate and persist descriptions on taxon level
The aggregation will be done on taxon level with already aggregated/computed descriptions.
as decided in the last meeting the taxon level aggregation will be based on the "raw" specimen descriptions. So even for higher taxa the aggregation does not use already aggregated taxon descriptions but the specimen descriptions belonging to the taxon and all its child taxa.
ref #7597 Re-load dataset descriptions after aggregation
- adapt to service layer change (use UUID as parameter)
- Related to feature request #7509: Aggregate and persist specimen character data from character matrix added
- Tracker changed from bug to feature request
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.9
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Closing this feature. No review needed as this is still experimental. Follow up ticket #8467
- Related to feature request #8467: Save a "snapshot" of the SpecimenDescriptions used for aggregation added
- Related to deleted (feature request #8467: Save a "snapshot" of the SpecimenDescriptions used for aggregation)
Also available in: Atom