feature request #6059
Save expand state more individually
copied from #5953:
Seems to work well for all top level sections of the details view.
We may also want to have it for non top level sections like the subsections scientific name, authorship and hybrid in the name editor details view.
Another important issue is the supplemental data view where this feature is also urgently needed (more important than subsections in details view).
Please feel free to implement or create new ticket(s) and close this ticket.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 4.3
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor:commit:taxeditor|38eaa3c8c34ceeb65e29b7647a4bba1696e7ed4e.
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
- % Done changed from 50 to 0
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Priority changed from New to Priority14
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Both seem to work fine, subsections as well as supplemental data view.
We may open new tickets for other views if needed.
Also available in: Atom