WikiStart » History » Revision 88
« Previous |
| Next »
Andreas Müller, 02/16/2022 05:36 PM
EDIT Platform for Cybertaxonomy development wiki and issue tracker¶
All information on this wiki is work in progress and generally aimed at developers. For released documents please see our main site: http://cybertaxonomy.eu/ as well as the respective product sites
NOTE: This is the new Redmine instance which replaces the formerly used Trac system. All content from the EDIT Trac installation has been migrated to here. Important to know for those editing wiki pages or tickets is that this Redmine instance is using Markdown, Redmine Markdown-Cheatsheet as wiki syntax. (Another reference is the GitHub Markdown-Cheatsheet this syntax is not fully supported by redmine).
- Common Data Model, the domain model for the core EDIT software products
- Community Single Sign On, a security infrastructure to integrate the security domains of various EDIT software components and service providers
- Experts Database, an online information service on European Taxonomic experts
- Biodiversity Service & Application Tracker, a collection of links to software, tools and resources useful to taxonomists
Development resources for software tools and services built on top of the [CommonDataModel|Common Data Model]:
- CDM Java Library, a java implementation of the CDM including a persistence, import/export and service layer
- EDIT Taxonomic Editor, a desktop application to edit CDM data
- CDM Community Server, a central datastore to host versionable CDM data
- CDM REST Services , a web based interface to resources stored in a CDM Community Server
- CDM Dataportal, web portal software to publish taxonomic data hosted on a CDM Community Server
- CDM Print Publisher, a set of tools to generate printer ready documents out of the CDM Community Store
- Map REST Service, a web service delivering map images in response to given distribution data
- VIBRANT Index Interface, a web search interface that enables a user to search the CDM-ViBRANT index for scientific names
For an overview on the latest releases and on the roadmap regarding the CDM based platform components please refer to CdmPlatformRoadmap.
You will need an EDIT user account to log into this site. User accounts can be requested by writing an email to the email@example.com EDIT Support.
Updated by Andreas Müller over 1 year ago · 88 revisions